Twitter, Facebook censor Post over Hunter Biden exposé
New York Post–Both Twitter and Facebook took extraordinary censorship measures against The Post on Wednesday over its exposés about Hunter Biden’s emails — and leveled baseless accusations that the reports used “hacked materials.”
The suppression effort came despite presidential candidate Joe Biden’s campaign merely denying that he had anything on his “official schedules” about meeting a Ukrainian energy executive in 2015 — along with zero claims that his son’s computer had been hacked.
Google’s Response? Censor The Project Veritas Video
Google-owned video platform YouTube took down a video from Project Veritas showing a senior employee at the company appearing to admit that the company plans to interfere in the next presidential election to stop Donald Trump.
The video, which is still available on the Project Veritas website featured undercover footage of a top Google employee, Jen Gennai, stating that the company shouldn’t be broken up because only they can prevent the “next Trump situation.”
Watch video here:
Do you want an alternative to the censorship of the SJW’s at Facebook and Twitter? Give the new commenting and social news platform Parler.com a try. Need some encouragement to make the move, read about Project Veritas’ newest scoop about Facebook conservative censorship. From the Gateway Pundit.
HUGE! James O’Keefe Strikes Again! Releases PROOF of Facebook Targeting and Censoring Conservative Publishers!
- Insider, Formerly Responsible for Content Review in Facebook’s Intellectual Property Dept Speaks Out, Loses Job
- Facebook Engineers Plan to “demote bad content”
- Conservative Facebook Page Livestreams Secretly “deboosted,” No Notice to Page Owners
- Facebook Can Classify Users as Trolls Based on Their Vocabulary, Then Punish By Limiting Bandwidth, Blocking Comments…
- Facebook Engineer: “‘hateful’ content is coming from right-leaning sites.”
- “Special features” Triggered “leading up to important elections”
- Bizarre View of “hate speech” Includes Content from Conservative Commentator
It does appear, based on the test in “Mr. Zuckerberg Goes To Washington (Updated) that Facebook does, indeed, censor posts critical of Mr. Zuckerberg. Here’s the results.
Even after an obvious warning that a censorship test was being conducted, Facebook replaced the satirical meme image of Mark Zuckerberg with a “safe image” placeholder.
Final conclusions aside, in this instance Facebook could not be trusted to be a fair broker of the news. How many occurrences should it take before Facebook forfeits the trust that has been placed in it to be able to operate free of Government Regulations? Not so many, I think….