I just gagged down Obama’s Gun Grab Press conference. Here’s some rules that may interest you and help you make it through the day.
“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.”
In a gunfight, the most important rule is ….HAVE A GUN!!!
These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules… If not, you should get one, learn how to use it and learn the rules.
But first, always remember, guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
- Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length.
- Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off or the hammer cocking.
- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
- The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always Win – there is no such thing as a fair fight. Always Win – cheat if necessary. Always Win – 2nd place doesn’t count.
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets …. You may get killed with your own gun, but they’ll have to beat you to death with it because it will be empty .
- If you’re in a gun fight: (a) If you’re not shooting, you should be loading. (b) If you’re not loading, you should be moving. (c) If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
- In a life and death situation, do something …. It may be wrong, but do something!
- If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- You can say “stop” or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language; you won’t have to press 1 for Spanish/Mexican or 2 for Chinese or 3 for Arabic.
- Never leave an enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. In court, yours will be the only testimony.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
Snagged via: The Feral Irisman